Win your share of £5,000 with TARGETpostgrad
Tell us about your dreams and goals, and we could help fund your postgrad course. What are you working hard for? What are your ambitions? We've got £5k up for grabs.
Interested in taking a postgraduate course next year but struggling to find the money? We might have the answer...
For the fourth year running, TARGETpostgrad is giving away bursaries to help pay your fees for a postgraduate course in 2015/16.
Bursary award prizes for 2015:
- One bursary of £2,000 for study at a UK university for the overall best entry
- Four runners-up awards of £750 for study at universities in the UK or outside of the UK.
How to enter
If you haven’t already done so, register now with TARGETpostgrad.
Not only will this allow you to enter, you will also receive email alerts about courses you are interested in.
Answer the following questions in no more than a total of 500 words:
- How will postgraduate study contribute to your career goals?
- How will your postgraduate experience and qualification benefit the community, the economy or indeed any other person or group?
- Apart from academic knowledge, what else do you expect to learn from postgraduate study?
The closing date is 30 June 2015.
The winning entries will have best addressed the three questions in an engaging and truthful way.