Media and publishing
Publishing, communications and media courses
Postgraduate study in the fields of media, communication studies and journalism are growing in popularity, which means that competition for places on MA and diploma courses are highly sought-after.
- MSc Media Management
- MSc Digital Media Production
- PgDip Creative Advertising
- MA Magazine Publishing
- MA Journalism and Publishing
- MA Digital Medias and Global Media
- PhD Media and Communications
Use our funding finder tool to help you find funding for media and journalism courses.
Advice from industry insider, Tim Bishop, on choosing a good course and getting into the media industry.
Media and publishing videos
Video: MA publishing group project
The NCTJ, established in 1951, is a vital resource for new journalists and sets the standards for education and training in the industry.
Journalism Diversity Fund
The Fund, supported by the Newspaper Licensing Agency, was set up by professional journalists in order to provide financial support to allow those from socially and ethnically diverse backgrounds to attend NCTJ courses.
TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair Wales
5 February 2015
Cardiff, Cardiff University Students' UnionFind out more >>
- TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair North West – 18 February 2015
- TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair Yorkshire – 4 March 2015
- TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair Scotland – 18 March 2015