Science and research
Studying at postgraduate level
The UK has a wealth of postgraduate science courses on offer. Renowned universities such as Oxford, Cambridge and Imperial College London are consistently challenging the might of the US universities for a top-ten spot in the rankings for science. Considering that the UK isn't even half the size of Texas, that's not bad going.
- Postgraduate study in science: MSc, MRes or PhD?
- How to choose the best postgrad course in science and research for you
- How to get research council grant funding for postgraduate study
Read more about studying science and research at postgraduate level
MSc, MRes or PhD?
Choose the type of postgraduate programme that suits your aims
Find a masters or PhD funding source to help pay for your studies.
Stefanie Gehrig on her PhD in microbiology at the University of Oxford.
Mairi Brookes on a Physics PhD at the Institute for Astronomy, Edinburgh University.
TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair Midlands
26 November 2014
Birmingham, ICCFind out more >>
- TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair Wales – 5 February 2015
- TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair North West – 18 February 2015
- TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair Yorkshire – 4 March 2015
- TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair Scotland – 18 March 2015