In partnership with
At the Aston University Postgraduate Study & Funding Fair you can;
- Meet advisors from UK’s best universities
- Hear from experts in postgraduate funding
- Find out what it takes to be a postgrad student
- Learn how postgrad study can increase your employability
- Discover international study opportunities
- Get the chance to win a VIP match day experience at Aston Villa.
About the event
The Aston University Postgraduate Study & Funding Fair is bringing together local, national and international institutions to provide you with the best postgrad advice. The fair is a must-attend event for all those looking to secure a postgraduate course.
Did you know you could increase your employability by 85% with a postgraduate qualification?
Free to attend seminars
Attend a range of seminars during the day including talks on funding your studies, careers, personal development and postgraduate education:
- Degree Apprenticeships – Earn While You Learn: Sarah Fulwood, Aston University
- Business Model Canvas – An Introducation to Student Enterprise: Carolyn Keenan and Sarah Benbow, Aston Enterprise Team
- Professional Development Programme: Elsa Zenatti Daniels, International and Student Development Lead, Aston Business School
- Future Proofing Your Career: Iwan Griffiths, Postgraduate Careers Consultant, Aston Business School.
Venue and directions
The fair will be held at the Conference Aston Meeting Suites on the main Aston University campus in Birmingham. The address is:
Aston University Campus
Venue information, and a map can be found here.
Grab lunch at the fair
We don't want you to miss out on lunch while you're visiting the fair. If you pre-register for the fair (by booking your ticket below) and we'll have a sandwich, crisps and a drink ready for you on the day.
Make the most of the fair
Do be assertive when you meet people at the fair, give a firm handshake and make eye contact.
Read more of our tips here.