In partnership with
At our FREE fair, in partnership with University of Liverpool, you can;
- Meet advisors from UK’s best universities
- Hear from experts in postgraduate funding
- Find out what it takes to be a postgraduate student
- Learn how postgraduate study can increase your employability
- Discover international study opportunities
Did you know you could increase your employability by 85% with a postgraduate qualification?
About the event
The TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is bringing together local, national and international institutions to provide you with the best postgrad advice.
Partnering with the University of Liverpool, the TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is a must-attend event for all those looking to secure a postgraduate course.
Free to attend seminars
Attend a number of different seminars. Last year’s included:
- Top tips for making a successful application to masters, PhDs and MBAs
- Essential advice on your funding options and how to secure it
- Life as a PG student from those in the know, a panel of current postgraduate students
Venue and directions
The fair will run in Liverpool Guild of Students, the address is:
Liverpool Guild of Students (Mountford Hall), University of Liverpool, 160 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L69 7BR
Venue info can be found here.
We will be reimbursing travel expenses up to £20 for students travelling to the fair from outside Liverpool via public transport. Reimbursement claims can only be made on the day providing you have:
- University ID card or proof of residence
- Travel receipts, including a VAT receipt.
Failure to provide these documents will result in your claim being refused. Only the value of the travel shown on receipts will be given.
Meet local, national and international institutions including:
- Russell Group universities
- Institutions whose courses boast some of the best student satisfaction rates
Exhibitors will include
Make the most of the fair
Do be assertive when you meet people at the fair, give a firm handshake and make eye contact.
Read more of our tips here.