Open Day - Bournemouth University
Time: Arrive at a time that suits you from 1.45pm. Meet our academics from 3.30pm
Before you book your tickets
- We will use your main course of interest to ensure our academic staff are present on the day
- Please tell us about any other courses you are considering on the booking form so we can ensure course information and staff are available for you to speak to
- We'll email you with a programme and detailed arrival instructions, usually a week prior to the event.
What to expect
Postgraduate Open Days are your opportunity to find out more about postgraduate study, funding and accommodation options. You will also meet academic staff who can discuss the applications process, course details and more about our faculties.
Throughout the afternoon you will get to
- Attend a welcome talk, including details of support whilst you study with us, postgraduate funding, including loans of over £10,000, and your accommodation options.
- Attend a small group meeting with a lecturer from your course of interest and ask any questions you may have
- Tour the campus and view our facilities with one of our student ambassadors, including a postgraduate studio flat.
Meeting with Academics
We understand you may be interested in speaking to us about different courses - we will do our best on the day to ensure you speak with staff from all these courses, however we ask that you select your main course of interest so we can contact you if a member of staff is unavailable for any reason.
We encourage our visitors to explore public transport where possible, with excellent coach and train links into Bournemouth Travel Interchange.
There is limited parking on our Talbot Campus and local pay and display facilities on our Lansdowne Campus. Blue badge parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. We’ll send you further details in the week before the Open Day.