In partnership with
At our FREE fair, which is in partnership with University of Strathclyde & Study Options you can;
- Meet advisors from UK’s best universities
- Discover international study opportunities in Australia & New Zealand
- Hear from experts in postgraduate funding
- Find out what it takes to be a postgrad student
- Learn how postgrad study can increase your employability
What's on offer
One bursary of £2,000 for study at a UK university for the overall best entry and four runners-up awards of £750 for study at universities in the UK or outside of the UK.
How you can get your hands on a bursary
Register and attend our postgraduate study & funding fair, and you'll be invited to complete a competition application and enter our bursary competition.
About the event
The TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is bringing together local, national and international institutions to provide you with the best postgrad advice.
Partnering with the University of Strathclyde for a second year, the TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is a must-attend event for all those looking to secure a postgraduate course.
This year we will also be partnering with Study Options for the best advice and experience on international study within Australia & New Zealand.
Did you know you could increase your employability by 85% with a postgraduate qualification?
Free to attend seminars
Attend a vast range of different seminars. Last year’s included:
- The essential guide to funding opportunities and how to secure it – a detailed seminar held by Strathclyde University
- Life as a postgrad student – a panel of current PGT & PGR students from Strathclyde
Venue & Directions
For the 2nd year, the fair will run in Strathclyde’s fabulous Technology & Innovation Centre (TIC), a world-leading research and technology centre right in the heart of the city, the address is:
Technology & Innovation Centre, 99 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1RD
Venue info can be found here.
We will be reimbursing travel expenses up to £20 for students travelling to the fair from outside Glasgow via public transport. Reimbursement claims can only be made on the day providing you have:
- University ID card or proof of residence
- Travel receipts, inc. a VAT receipt.
Failure to provide these documents will result in your claim being refused. Only the value of the travel shown on receipts will be given.
Meet with over 40 local, national and international institutions including:
- Russell Group universities
- Institutions whose courses boast some of the best student satisfaction rates
Last year’s exhibitors included
Make the most of the fair
Do be assertive when you meet people at the fair, give a firm handshake and make eye contact.
Read more of our tips here.