In partnership with
At our FREE fair, in partnership with University of Strathclyde, you can;
- Meet advisors from UK’s best universities
- Hear from experts in postgraduate funding
- Find out what it takes to be a postgrad student
- Learn how postgrad study can increase your employability
About the event
The TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is bringing together local, national and international institutions to provide you with the best postgrad advice.
Partnering with the University of Strathclyde for a third year, the TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is a must-attend event for all those looking to secure a postgraduate course.
Free to attend seminars
Attend a vast range of different seminars. Last year’s included:
- The essential guide to funding opportunities and how to secure it – a detailed seminar held by Strathclyde University
- Life as a postgrad student – a panel of current PGT & PGR students from Strathclyde
Did you know you could increase your employability by 85% with a postgraduate qualification?
Venue and directions
For the third year, the fair will run in Strathclyde’s fabulous Technology & Innovation Centre (TIC), a world-leading research and technology centre right in the heart of the city, the address is:
Technology & Innovation Centre, 99 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1RD
Venue info can be found here.
We will be reimbursing travel expenses up to £20 for students travelling to the fair from outside Glasgow via public transport. Reimbursement claims can only be made on the day providing you have:
- University ID card or proof of residence
- Travel receipts, inc. a VAT receipt.
Failure to provide these documents will result in your claim being refused. Only the value of the travel shown on receipts will be given.
Meet local, national and international institutions including:
- Russell Group universities
- Institutions whose courses boast some of the best student satisfaction rates
Exhibitors at the fair will include
Make the most of the fair
Do be assertive when you meet people at the fair, give a firm handshake and make eye contact.
Read more of our tips here.