Chevening Partner Scholarship scheme: Bournemouth University
A full Chevening Scholarship includes:
- tuition fee waiver
- living expenses.
Any international student who is a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country at the time of application and who intends to return there at the end of the period of study applying for the following courses:
- MSc Cyber Security & Human Factors
- MSc International Political Communication
- You must have achieved a minimum of an upper second-class Honours degree in the UK (or equivalent)
- You must have achieved the minimum Chevening English language requirement - minimum IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with minimum 5.5 in each component or equivalent
- Have completed at least two years' work experience before applying.
How to apply
Need to fill in an application.
The deadlines are country specific, but the application window is usually August each year for September entry in the following year
askBU Students Service,