Chevening Scholarship scheme (External Scholarship): Bournemouth Univesity
A full Chevening Scholarship includes:
- tuition fee waiver
- travel to and from your home country
- an arrival allowance
- the cost of an entry clearance (visa) application
- a grant for thesis or dissertation
- an excess baggage allowance
- a monthly personal living allowance.
- Any international student applying for a full-time taught Master's degree at BU who is a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country at the time of application and who intends to return there at the end of the period of study
- You must hold an undergraduate degree that is equivalent to at least an upper-second class Honours degree in the UK
- Have achieved the minimum Chevening English language requirement - minimum IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with minimum 5.5 in each component or equivalent
- Have completed at least two years' work experience before applying.
How to apply
You will need to fill in an application.
The deadlines are country specific but the application window is usually August each year for September entry in the following year
askBU Students Service,