Cranfield School of Management
About School of Management
A world-leader in management education, research and consultancy for over 50 years, Cranfield School of Management is an exclusively postgraduate business school whose mission is to improve the practice of management. We have a global reputation for developing high-performing leaders in technology and management - encouraging them to transform their organisations and wider society.
We are one of an elite group of Schools worldwide to hold the triple accreditation from AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) and AMBA (the Association of MBAs).
NEW School of Management Scholarship available to UK and EU applicants:
Successful UK and EU applicants for our full-time master’s courses, starting in September 2019, can receive a scholarship to cover 20% of their course tuition fee. This offer will apply to EU students irrespective of if/when the UK leaves the European Union. Early application is recommended, as there are limited numbers of places available across our master’s courses.
Find out more by visiting: www.cranfield.ac.uk/som/funding/cranfield-scholarships
What makes Cranfield School of Management unique?
- An unrivalled teaching experience. Your tutor group will have no more than six students, ensuring close contact and continuous support.
- A mature learning environment. As we are a postgraduate only university, you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals who are driven to succeed in their chosen career.
- Career-focused learning. Because our teaching is exclusively focused on postgraduate and executive levels, it is designed to nurture your practical business skills and confidence, and places huge emphasis on real-world challenges.
- Our extensive alumni network. You will join our network of 60,000+ graduates, many of who now hold senior roles within some of the world’s leading organisations. 95% of our students are employed within three months of graduation*.
*based on data we hold from our latest School of Management Employability Survey.
Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in the major school and programme specific rankings, reinforcing our position as a top global management school.
- School of Management: 6th in the UK and 17th in Europe in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2018 Rankings.
- Management MSc: In The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2019 ranking Cranfield School of Management’s Management MSc achieved the following rankings:3rd in the UK and 30th in the world; 1st in the UK and 9th in the world for percentage of job-seeking graduates with a job offer 3 months after graduation.
- Finance and Management MSc: 9th in the UK and 39th in the world overall in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Finance Rankings 2019
- Strategic Marketing MSc: 4th in the UK and 12th in the world by QS World University Rankings: Masters in Marketing Rankings 2019
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc: 1st outside the UK and 11th globally in the Supply Chain Management World ‘University 100’ annual survey 2016
- MBA full time: 9th in the UK, 18th in Europe and 76th in the world in the Financial Times 2019 ranking of full-time MBA programmes.
- Executive MBA: 7th in the UK, 64th in the world and 8th in the world for career progression in the Financial Times ranking of Executive MBA programmes 2018.
The School of Management provides excellent teaching and learning facilities, with comprehensive audio-visual equipment and 24/7 wireless internet access. There are spacious areas both inside and out, for breaks, work or relaxation.
All our teaching facilities are designed to enhance your learning experience. The School is equipped with a computer studio, a television and radio studio and a Management Information and Resource Centre (MIRC) that offers access to an extensive collection of printed and electronic resources – amongst the most comprehensive to be found in any management school.
The MIRC is also home to the Bloomberg Suite, which provides access to the widely-used Bloomberg database of high quality and live financial news and data - on industries, global markets, economic indicators, equities, bonds and derivatives. Cranfield is one of only a few business schools and universities across the UK with access to Bloomberg.
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.