Executive MBA Defence Export
Our unique Executive MBA Defence Export programme, delivered in partnership with Grant Thornton combines the best of academic insight and commercial application. The programme has been developed based on the insights and expertise of the Defence Growth Partnership's partner firms, we’ll use this to help you develop your leadership and management skills with a specific focus on business growth and innovation in the defence export sector.
This Executive MBA programme will allow you to join a community of skilled individuals in developing the necessary know-how and confidence to stand out from the crowd.
We encourage you to come and experience a world-class university programme delivered by a university famous for innovation, career-enhancing services and world-renowned faculty and a company reputed for the quality of its service and advice, with a passion for shaping a vibrant economy.
Who is it for?
This Executive MBA is designed to fit into the busy schedules of defence export specialists or those who may have responsibility for international programmes now or in the future, and who are looking to move into senior management and leadership roles, as well as those on a fast track career path within their organisation.
Businesses increasingly seek strategic thinkers with sound leadership capabilities, strong financial skills, an intrapreneurial mindset, global understanding and excellent people skills. The Cranfield Executive MBA Defence Export, delivered in partnership with Grant Thornton, will take you out of your comfort zone and transform you to reflect, question and find solutions to complex business challenges.
We welcome MBA applications from talented candidates from all backgrounds. Professional experience and personal qualities are equally important to us. We want students who will challenge us and their classmates, people, that know their mind and strive for both personal and team success. We want to know how ambitious you are, how determined you are, your potential to develop and make a difference.
If you are unsure about your eligibility for our MBA programmes, we are happy to assess your profile and give you feedback on your suitability for the programme before you make a formal application.
You will need to have:
- A minimum of five years' post-qualification work experience
- A good degree and/or professional qualification
- Applicants who do not have a degree are welcome, provided they can demonstrate high levels of achievement, exceptional career progression or evidence of leadership potential.
We also welcome applications from non-native speakers provided they have been continuously employed within the UK for a minimum of five years, and their current employer can provide us with reference with regards to the high quality of their spoken and written English communication skills.
All the modules in the following list need to be taken as part of this course
- Organisational Behaviour: Personal and Professional Foundations of Leadership and Change
- Strategic Operations Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Finance for Early Stage Businesses
- Economics and Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Programme and Project Management
- Global Macroeconomics and Business Environment
- Challenges for Leaders: Managing People, Change and Sustainability
- Data Analytics and Decision Making
- Leading with Impact
- Strategizing in Challenging Contexts**
- Negotiating in Business and Organisations**
- Managing Strategic Innovation**
- Defence and Security Marketing
- Defence and Security Offset
- Legal, Ethical and Political Defence & Security Frameworks
- Strategic Trade Controls and Compliance
- Independent Project
You will be assessed through a mixture of exams, written projects and presentations.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MBA (Executive)||Part time||September 2019||£ 27,000 per Academic year (EU)||Years|
|MBA (Executive)||Part time||September 2019||£ 27,000 per Academic year (International)||Years|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.