Strategic Marketing MSc
The Cranfield Strategic Marketing MSc is ranked 4th in the UK and 12th in the world by QS World University Rankings: Masters In Marketing 2019.
The Strategic Marketing MSc will give you the specialised skills and knowledge to become a successful marketing leader of the future. Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and Market Research Society (MRS), you will gain an in-depth understanding of marketing, including marketing strategy, digital marketing, branding, communications, marketing consulting, CRM, key account management, market research, omnichannel marketing and big data marketing analytics.
Who is it for?
- Recent graduates who want to boost their academic credentials and prepare for a first professional role in marketing.
- Marketing professionals looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and progress their career.
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. CIM) together with 5 years' post-qualification relevant work experience. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries – learn more about international entry requirements.
If you are currently studying at a Chinese university, please view our specific entry requirements for further study at Cranfield School of Management.
All the modules in the following list need to be taken as part of this course
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Big Data-Marketing Analytics
- Retailing and Omnichannel Management
- CRM and Customer Experience
- Marketing Consultancy Project
- Digital Marketing
- Accounting for Marketing Managers
- Sales Management
- B2B Customer and Key Account Management
- Marketing Communications
- Managing Brands
- Research, Insight and Statistics
Taught modules 60%, MSc thesis project 40%
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MSc||Full time||September 2019||£ 13,000 per Academic year (EU)||Months|
|MSc||Full time||September 2019||£ 23,500 per Academic year (International)||Months|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.