The MBA Full-time is a general management programme with a focus on practical real-world learning and leadership development. It is consistently ranked among the best MBAs in the world.
You are invited to join a global community of alumni, business partners, fellow students, friends and supporters, collectively striving to improve the practice of management.
Who is it for?
Our full-time one-year MBA programme is designed for professionals with at least three years' work experience and suits people who:
- Recognise that business success is about people, about collaboration, intrapersonal and interpersonal intelligence
- Want a 'real world' business education where learning theories, tools and techniques are complemented by learning to apply them in real business situations
- Are motivated to become better leaders, team players and individuals, and who are committed to developing themselves and others.
We welcome MBA applications from talented candidates from all backgrounds. Professional experience and personal qualities are equally important to us. We want students who will challenge us and their classmates, people that know their own mind and strive for both personal and team success. We want to know how ambitious you are, how determined you are, your potential to develop and make a difference.
You will need to have:
- A minimum of three years' post-qualification work experience
- A good degree and / or professional qualification
- Applicants who do not have a degree are welcomed provided they can demonstrate high levels of achievement, exceptional career progression or evidence of leadership potential.
If you are unsure if you qualify for our MBA programmes we are happy to assess your profile and give you feedback on your suitability for the programme before you make a formal application.
All the modules in the following list need to be taken as part of this course
- Organisational Behaviour: Personal and Professional Foundations of Leadership and Change
- Strategic Operations Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Economics of Organisations and Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
- Venture Capital Investment Competition
- Finance and Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Management Introduction
- Global Macroeconomics and Business Environment
- Challenges for Leaders: Managing People, Change and Sustainability
- Challenges for Leaders II
- International Business Assignment
- Data Analytics and Decision Making
- Leadership in Action
A selection of modules from the following list need to be taken as part of this course
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- International Strategy
- Managing International Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- Corporate Finance Transactions
- Strategizing in Challenging Contexts
- Strategic Human Resource Management in the 21st Century
- Leaders as Thinkers: Leadership through Philosophy
- Driving Value Through the Supply Chain
- Negotiating in Business and Organisations
- Managing Strategic Innovation
- Business Law
- Identifying Hidden Needs
- Leading and Managing the Family Enterprise
- Strategic Quality Management
- Major Critical Projects and Programme Management - a Sectoral Approach
- MBA Consultancy Project
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MBA||Full time||September 2019||£ 39,000 per Academic year (EU)||Months|
|MBA||Full time||September 2019||£ 39,000 per Academic year (International)||Months|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.