Glion Institute of Higher Education
International Hospitality Business
Our MSc in International Hospitality Business will prepare you to lead a high-flying career in the world’s most prestigious international hospitality chains. Offered in Switzerland and London, this program will give you the skills for managing people, operations and business in hotels and hospitality companies. The higher-level management courses in hospitality include finance, marketing, human resources, and revenue management, taught by our industry-experienced faculty members who bring their expertise and best-practice examples to the classroom. The program ends with an internship, providing you with hands-on experience and a chance to practice your new skills in a real work environment.
Five-Star Hospitality Management Training
If you lack a background or experience in hospitality, the Hospitality Immersion Program can teach you the professional standards of hospitality service and how to supervise operations with leading culinary and hospitality professionals. Our four-week optional program covers kitchen, restaurant, pastry, oenology, hospitality economics, and hospitality accounting.
Business Management Skills
In the classroom, you will learn to manage every department and function in a hospitality business and master the tools of the trade in simulated hotel development and revenue management projects with the guidance of experienced faculty members who share their insights and tips from the industry.
Real World Experience
On field trips, you will put your knowledge to the test in real international hospitality businesses. For each project, you will conduct research and analyze data, prepare a presentation, and receive feedback from industry leaders.
Project Management and Specialisation
For the Capstone Project, you will work on developing your critical thinking, research and writing skills to produce high-quality professional work and complete a project that you can proudly share in your portfolio and CV.
The Glion Admissions department takes a holistic approach to reviewing the application of every candidate. In addition to academic achievements, we look for candidates who exhibit a passion for the industry, leadership potential, personal drive, creativity and an international mindset.
We have an international team of dedicated admissions and enrollment counsellors who will be happy to advise candidates on the choice of program and guide them through the application process. Fill in the contact form to get in touch.
If you require a visa to study, it is important that you apply early enough to allow time for visa processing. Glion maintains a rolling admissions policy so applications are evaluated as soon as the application, with all pertinent documentation, is received.
Minimum age: 21 – 24-years-old at the start of the program
Education and experience: Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject
English language qualifications: If English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last three years studying in a school where English is the primary language of instruction, please enclose a copy of one of the following:
- International English Language Test (IELTS): 6.0 overall (min. 5.5 in every subcomponent) Only tests taken/issued in an official IELTS testing center are accepted.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Internet-based 80 or paper-based 550
- For the MSc in London, same as above, except Non-EU or EEA passport holders will need to undertake IELTS UKVI: 6.0 overall and min. 5.5 in every subcomponent.
- Hospitality Immersion Program
- Advanced hospitality operations
- International hospitality and service marketing
- Managerial accounting and financial analysis
- Revenue management and digital distribution strategy
- Leadership and intercultural management
- Hospitality business strategies
- International HR management
- Hospitality corporate finance
- Business research and project management methods
- Business field trip to Paris
- Capstone Project
- Luxury Brand Management in Hospitality
- International Hotel Development and Finance
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2019||£ 26,400 per Whole course ()||3 semesters|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.