Liverpool Hope University
Normally a First Class or Upper Second Class Honours Degree a relevant discipline.
Applicants will need at least 2 years managerial/supervisory work experience for entry on to this course.
Applications from students who do not hold a 1st or 2:1 Honours Degree (or equivalent) will be asked to demonstrate potential to achieve a Masters award via a sample of academic writing and interview before an offer is made.
You will study compulsory and elective modules resulting in 75 credits.
· Management Strategy (compulsory - 15 credits)
· Human Resources Management (compulsory - 15 credits)
· Organisational Behaviour and Leadership (compulsory - 15 credits)
· International Operations and Information Management Strategy (compulsory - 15 credits)
· Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (elective - 15 credits)
· Knowledge Management (elective - 15 credits).
January to April/May - You will study 5 compulsory modules resulting in 75 credits plus an additional 30 credit consultancy project module. These are:
· International Finance (compulsory - 15 credits)
· International Marketing (compulsory - 15 credits)
· International Business Sustainability and Ethics (compulsory - 15 credits)
· Research Methods (compulsory - 15 credits)
· Global and Economic Development (compulsory - 15 credits).
May to September - The Research Phase. Students have two options: they can choose to undertake a Consultancy Project (optional - 30 credits) or conduct a Research Project (optional - 30 credits).
Assessment methods may include practical coursework, essays, reflective reports, presentations and examinations.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MBA (International)||Full-time||September 2016||-||12 months|
|MBA (International)||Full-time||January 2017||-||12 months|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
|Hope Park||Liverpool||L16 9JD||North West|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.