Liverpool Hope University
Art History and Curating
A 1st Class or upper 2nd Class Honours degree. Applications from students who do not hold a 1st or 2.1 Honours degree (or equivalent) will be asked to demonstrate potential to achieve a Master's award via a sample of academic writing and interview before an offer is made.
· Issues in Modern Art, 1848-Present (compulsory - 30 credits)
· Contemporary Curating (compulsory - 30 credits)
· Work Placement (optional - 15 credits)
· Negotiated Learning Module (optional - 15 credits)
· Museum Theory and Practice (compulsory - 30 credits)
· Dissertation Preparation (compulsory - 15 credits)
· Dissertation (compulsory - 60 credits)
Assessment is done individually; assessment methods vary but generally include essays, presentations and a dissertation.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MA||Full-time||September 2016||-||1 years|
|MA||Part-time||September 2016||-||2 years|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
|The Creative Campus||Liverpool||L6 1HP||North West|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.