Royal Holloway, University of London
This intensive AMBA-accredited programme is designed to help you build effective management skills, understand management within the global context and develop a network of international associates. You will gain detailed knowledge relating to problems of management in different contexts, using conceptual tools for analysing management in the private or public sector and it will provide you with critical awarenss of research methodologies.
- As a member of the School of Management you will join an intellectually stimulating, friendly and supportive research environment and, through working closely with our expert and experienced academic staff, you will be in a position to realise your full potential.
- Career planning and development is an integral part of our MBA. You will have continual access to individual careers coaching, up-to-date job market information and skills workshops.
- Our MBA Corporate Speakers are business leaders from a wide range of sectors including HSBC, Nomura, Xero, Microsoft, DHL, Continental, Reuters, Capital One and Cap Gemini.
- Real industry involvement means you will work as part of a team providing companies with recommendation on real business situation for them to implement and benefit from.
- International MBA Study Tour will see you spend five days abroad at another university attending academic lectures, engaging with other students and visiting companies to gain a broader insight into international business and culture.
- Inspiring international community with 60% of our Management students come from overseas, our international student cohort, from a wide range of business backgrounds, will provide you with excellent network opportunities globally.
UK Upper Second Class Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent. IELTS 7.0 overall with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in all other subscores. If you require Royal Holloway to sponsor your study in the UK, your IELTS must be a UK government-approved Secure English Language Test (SELT).
We also consider applications from individuals with considerable management experience but no first degree.
Additional candidate requirements:
- Work experience: You will have three or more years full-time work experience, which includes evidence of responsibility for supervising or managing other people as a line manager or project lead.
- Motivation: You will be expected to present confidently in class and work effectively with other students, undertaking a variety of pressurised group challenges.
You will want to deepen your knowledge of management, harness your soft skills and participate in out-of-class activities such as AMBA, alumni, voluntary or social events.
Financial: Please visit the Fees and funding pages for the latest information about tuition fees and the different sources of funding which may be available to you.
Classes run from 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and it is strongly recommended that you do not look to undertake paid employment during the MBA programme.
Students from overseas should visit the International pages for information on the entry requirements from their country and further information on English language requirements. Royal Holloway offers a Pre-Master's Diploma for International Students and English language pre-sessional courses, allowing students the opportunity to develop their study skills and English language before starting their postgraduate degree.
Foundations in Professional Development, Financial Analysis and Markets, Consumers and Markets, Strategy, Technology and Operations in a
Globalising World, People, Leadership and Organisations, Crossing Cultures - International Study Visit, Business Consultancy and Individual Business Project. A range of optional modules are also available.
You will be assessed on written assignments, group work and presentations and exams. Preparation for assessments will involve either group work or working on your own.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MBA||Full-time||September 2017||GBP 20,800 per Year 1 (Wales)||1 years|
|MBA||Full-time||September 2017||GBP 20,800 per Year 1 (Channel Islands)||1 years|
|MBA||Full-time||September 2017||GBP 20,800 per Year 1 (EU)||1 years|
|MBA||Full-time||September 2017||GBP 20,800 per Year 1 (England)||1 years|
|MBA||Full-time||September 2017||GBP 20,800 per Year 1 (International)||1 years|
|MBA||Full-time||September 2017||GBP 20,800 per Year 1 (Northern Ireland)||1 years|
|MBA||Full-time||September 2017||GBP 20,800 per Year 1 (Scotland)||1 years|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
|Royal Holloway||Egham||TW20 0EX||South East|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.