International Sport Management (Online)
A first for UCFB, students now have the opportunity to study UCFB’s esteemed MSc International Sport Management programme, usually taught on campus, in a full, online delivery format.
The programme has been developed for those with aspirations towards senior management positions within the core functional departments of football and sport.
UCFB’s unique MSc International Sport Management (Online) provides an unparalleled educational and experiential opportunity for aspiring sports leaders. This pioneering programme has been developed as a transformational journey suited for graduates of all disciplines, as well as for current professionals working within various sectors of the football and sports industry, for example in management, marketing or operations.
Graduates of the MSc Sport Management (Online) programme will be awarded degrees by our esteemed academic partner institution, Bucks New University.
You will already hold a Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 classification in a sport-related degree. Applicants who hold a sport-related degree classification of 2:2 or below or, a non-sport related degree, or significant professional experience will be considered on a case by case basis and may be required to submit a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate sports management experience.
Students with relevant previous study at postgraduate level or with extensive experience may also be considered eligible.
Applicants will be expected to participate in and pass an academic led interview with senior members of the UCFB team, as well as submitting an outstanding personal statement and highly supportive academic and professional references.
Interviews can be held over Skype or, if based in the UK, at UCFB campuses. Successful applicants will be invited to attend one of our interview sessions following a review of their application.
- Strong knowledge in the field of sports management suitable for Masters level academic work
- Evidence of engagement with professional and academic literature/publications relevant to CPD
- Ability to manage self-learning and professional duties where applicable
- Evidence of ability to manage work independently
- Proven track record of dealing with complex and multidisciplinary issues relevant to their chosen subject area
- Sustainable Stadium and Event Management
- Globalisation of Sport Management
- Financial and Human Capital Management
- Leadership and Influence in Sport
- Corporate Strategy in a Sporting Context
- Research Methods and Dissertation (Preparation)
- Global Strategic Sports Marketing Management
- Dissertation (Completion)
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MSc||Online study||September 2018||£ 7,995 per Year 1 (Home/EU)||1 Years|
|MSc||Online study||September 2018||£ 7,995 per Year 1 (International)||1 Years|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.