University of Bristol
Educational Leadership (Teach First)
Applicants for this programme must have completed the Teach First PGCE programme and be enrolled on the Teach First national programme.
For entry to the programme, you must provide the following:
1) transcript of your undergraduate degree results and Teach First PGCE transcript;
2) a supporting reference from your employing school;
3) a supporting academic reference (preferably from your subject/professional tutor on the Teach First PGCE programme);
4) personal statement, which should outline why you have chosen to apply for this programme and your educational and professional background.
5) We aim to respond to all applications within 21 days of submission. For international equivalent qualifications, see the International Office website.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MSc||Part-time||December 2018||-||2 Years|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
|Clifton Campus||BS8 1TH||South West|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.