University of Essex Online
Business with Marketing
Business and marketing are both valuable areas of expertise in modern business environments, and our MSc Business with Marketing will prepare you for a senior role in any number of industries*.
Graduates from this programme will be able to demonstrate a comprehensive in-depth knowledge of management interaction and team building with areas of specialisation, examine and appraise research methods and technological skills and more.
Throughout the course, you’ll also develop a number of advanced cognitive skills including critical-thinking, analysis, data evaluation and many more.
This innovative programme also allows you to specialise in a number of key areas that interest you, or might benefit your specific career path; these include Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy & Management, Financial Management and more.
The programme also gives you the opportunity to undertake independent research and create a 40-credit Business and Management Research Report.
* The start date and details of this course are still subject to University approval. In the event that approval is not granted by your course start date, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund given. If we need to make changes to this programme as part of the University of Essex validation process, we will communicate these to you at the earliest possible date.
1. Academic Entry Route
In order to satisfy the Academic Entry Route requirements for our MSc Business with Marketing programme you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- An undergraduate degree from an approved institution equivalent to a UK Honours degree or a relevant professional qualification.
- If English is not your first language, IELTS (Academic) 6.5 or equivalent is required. If you do not hold an IELTS or equivalent qualification, we require students to pass a free online English test.
2. Open Entry Route
We recognise that you can gain skills in a wide variety of ways and that prior academic performance is not the only indicator of an applicant’s ability. Therefore, if you do not meet the minimum academic standards above, you may still be eligible to enrol via our Open Entry Route.
In order to satisfy the Open Entry Route requirements for our MSc Business with Marketing programme you must meet the following criteria as a minimum:
- At least five years’ senior level work experience.
- English language proficiency should be at a level equivalent to IELTS (Academic) 6.5. If you do not hold an IELTS or equivalent qualification, we require students to pass a free online English test.
Your application will be considered on an individual basis taking into account your motivation for doing the course, prior work experience and other relevant qualifications that demonstrate your ability to successfully complete the programme.
If you enrol on our MSc Business with Marketing programme but decide that online learning isn’t for you, we will allow you to withdraw within 21 days of the start date stated on your offer letter. If you have paid an initial deposit up front, you will receive a full refund.
We adopt an assignment-based approach to assessment instead of exams. Assessment for the MSc Business with Marketing is based on a combination of written coursework and work on a dissertation or individual project.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MSc||Online study||January 2018||£ 10,200 per Whole course ()||2 Years|
|PgDip||Online study||January 2018||£ 6,800 per Whole course ()||16 Months|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.