University of Greenwich
The Business School at the University of Greenwich is renowned for high teaching standards. Our specialised departments offer a wide range of courses and research expertise. We are a diverse, energetic community, with students and academic staff from all over the world.
Complete University Guide 2017:
- No.1 in Economics for student satisfaction in London and No.7 in the UK.
- No.3 in Accounting & Finance for student satisfaction in London
- No.4 in Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation and Tourism for student satisfaction in London
- No.4 in Marketing for student satisfaction in London
Guardian University League Tables 2017:
- No.1 in Hospitality, event management & tourism for student satisfaction in London
- No.3 in Accounting and Finance for student satisfaction in London
- Within top 10 in Business, management and marketing (overall) in London
Greenwich campus is located on a World Heritage Site on the banks of the River Thames. We have strong connections with companies in Canary Wharf, one of the UK's financial centres.
Did you know?
- More than 125 years of providing quality education
- International students from more than 160 countries
- One of Times Higher Education’s top 200 most outward-looking institutions
- 3 Queens Anniversary Prize for Higher & Further Education
- 9 Times Higher Education Awards
- 2 Guardian University Awards for Research Impact
Our subjects range from accounting and finance to tourism, and transport logistics to economics, giving you a wide variety of subject areas to specialise in for your chosen career.
Business School departments
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resources & Organisational Behaviour
- International Business & Economics
- Marketing, Events & Tourism
- Systems Management & Strategy
We deliver innovative ways to learn, supporting traditional teaching with real-life business situations, simulation exercises and practical games.
Companies we work with:
- National Health Services
- J.P Morgan
- Sony Europe
- Enterprise Rent A Car
- And many more!
Funding options include
- Alumni 10% bursary
- First Class Honors Bursary
- 5% prompt payment discount
- Government PG loan up to £10,000
Our degree programmes have a strong research base and a thriving student community. Sector professionals are involved in developing content and teaching on various courses.
Staff are involved with businesses locally and internationally, so they can provide practical experience as part of their teaching.
Research groups include:
- Centre for Business Network Analysis
- Centre for Governance, Risk & Accountability
- Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour Research Group
- Public Services International Research Unit
- Supply Chain Management Research Group
- Tourism Research Centre
- Work and Employment Research Unit
Accreditations and Professional bodies we work with:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Association of International Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Chartered Management Institute
- Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
Business Insider ranked Greenwich as one of the five most stunning university campuses in the UK (2016).
- 3 campuses – Avery Hill, Greenwich and Medway
- 3 libraries: 1,343 library study spaces, 386,183 books and 45,000 academic journals accessible online
- 2,500 places in hall of residence on or near campus
- New £76 million Stockwell Street building houses the library, TV studios and teaching facilities
- A £25 million conversion of the Dreadnought Building will create even mote teaching and social spaces
- 80 movies have been filmed at the university so far
- Working with 200+ companies
- Placements, mentoring and networking opportunities
- CV, application and interview support
- Support from Business School Employability office
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.