The University of Law
Leadership and Human Resource Management
2:2 or above from a UK Bachelors degree, or equivalent qualifications. Students applying from outside of the UK must also possess an English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
A non-standard application route is also available. Contact admissions for further information.
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Organisational Design & Development
- Managing Employment Relations
- Developing Skills for Business
- Leadership & Management Development
- Leading, Managing & Developing People
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MSc||On-line study||January 2018||GBP 7,160 per Whole course ()||1 Years|
|MSc||On-line study||May 2018||GBP 7,160 per Whole course ()||1 Years|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.