The University of Law
Strategic Business Management
2:2 or above from a UK Bachelors degree, or equivalent qualifications. Students applying from outside of the UK should also possess an English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
A non-standard application route is also available. Contact admissions for further information.
- Global Business Strategy and Leadership
- Management of Business Operations
- Performance Management and Reward
- International Marketing Leadership
- Financial Information for Business Decisions
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||January 2018||GBP 12,300 per Whole course (International)||1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||January 2018||GBP 7,160 per Whole course (Home/EU)||1 Years|
|MSc||On-line study||May 2018||GBP 7,160 per Whole course (Home/EU)||1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 8,500 per Whole course (Home/EU)||1 Years|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
|London Bloomsbury||WC1E 7DE||London|
|London Bloomsbury (Business School)||WC1E 7DE||London|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.