University of Law
Law, Governance, Risk and Compliance
Develop your international legal and GRC knowledge and gain a career-enhancing postgraduate qualification.
- Reflects cutting-edge approaches to international law, regulatory risk and compliance
- Learn to apply regulations on the global stage from qualified lawyers with international experience
- Boost your career with a recognised and valuable professional Masters degree through our online distance learning options
This is an online course, so no attendance at our centres is required. Choose from a 15, 18 or 24 month study option. This flexibility means you can fit your study around existing work or other commitments.
This programme is specifically designed for students from around the world who already hold the International Compliance Association (ICA) Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance and wish to build on their international legal and GRC knowledge.
- International Business Organisations (compulsory)
- International Public Companies Practice (recommended)
- International Capital Markets and Loans Practice (recommended)
Other modules include:
- International Intellectual Property Practice
- International Competition/Anti-trust Law and Practice
- International Mergers and Acquisitions Practice
- International Joint Ventures Practice
- International Arbitration Practice
- International Commercial Law
Module assignments and a supervised professional practice dissertation.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MSc||Distance learning||January 2017||£ 4,500 per ()||15 months|
|MSc||Distance learning||July 2017||£ 4,500 per ()||15 months|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
|Distance learning no attendance required|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.