University of Liverpool
Master in Management
The Master in Management programme focusses on developing the whole person through a novel action learning/action research pedagogy that is applied across all modules. Students will gain a thorough understanding of key business functions such as marketing, finance, business analytics and strategy.
The Master in Management has been developed to meet the demands of employers; and graduates from this programme can look forwards to successful careers in middle and senior management across a range of organisations. Graduates may also wish to pursue PhD research.
The University of Liverpool Management School’s MSc Management recently entered The Economist’s WhichMBA? Masters in Management rankings.
Normally a 2:1 honours degree in any discipline is expected from a UK university, or an equivalent academic qualification from a similar non-UK institution is required. Non-graduates with very extensive professional experience and/or other prior qualifications may also be considered. All candidates must meet our required level of English.
Students take two Optional modules* in Semester 2 and will have a choice of one of the two the 60 credit modules in the summer (either ULMS873 Strategy, Planning and Implementation or ULMS874 Dissertation).
* Optional modules will be run dependent upon viability/student numbers and resources.
- Marketing Management (ULMS869)
- Managing Finance (ULMS870)
- The Strategic Management of Business Analytics (ULMS876)
- Personal and Professional Development (ULMS864)
- Organisational Theory: Behaviour, Power and Politics At Work (ULMS863)
- Strategic Organisation (ULMS871)
- Strategy, Planning and Implementation (ULMS873)
- Dissertation (ULMS874)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management (ULMS862)
- Strategic Risk Management (ULMS865)
- Project Management (ULMS866)
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ULMS867)
- Strategic Communication (ULMS868)
- International Perspectives On Management (ULMS877)
- Business Ethics (ULMS878)
- Managing Learning Organisations (ULMS879)
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Course duration|
|MIM||Full-time||September 2018||£ 10,500 per Academic year (Home)||12 Months|
|MIM||Full-time||September 2018||£ 19,000 per Academic year (International)||12 Months|
|MIM||Part-time||September 2018||£ 5,250 per Year 1 (Home)||24 Months|
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.