University of Reading
Henley Business School
Founded in 1945, Henley was one of the first business school to be established in the UK and is one of the oldest and most respected schools in Europe. We are consistently ranked among the world’s top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist.
We are also among an elite group of business schools - the top 1% in the world – to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of our faculty and output.
As part of the University of Reading, Henley operates within an academic institution that is placed within the top 1% of all global universities.
At Henley, we are committed to attracting the strongest applicants and we pride ourselves on developing outstanding professionals and business leaders. As a postgraduate student you will have direct access to Henley’s world-leading academic faculty – experts with specialist insights and knowledge who will equip you to succeed, whether in academia or in business. Immersed in Henley’s internationally-diverse learning culture with its emphasis on intelligent enquiry, you will gain an understanding of business in its widest context, whatever your chosen field of study. And with excellent graduate employability, you can be confident that you will go on to fulfil your ambitions, wherever business takes you.
- Choose from 34 world-class Master’s qualifications and immerse yourself in Henley’s learning culture with its emphasis on intelligent enquiry
- Join an elite cohort of more than 960 graduates from all over the world
- Personal tutors focused on your well-being and success
- Truly outstanding accommodation
- Dedicated business school learning environments with state-of-the-art facilities
Henley Business School's research is both academic and applied, with business focused research often developed in close collaboration with corporate partners.
A key aim of our research is to help practising managers, corporate partners, programme members and students manage more effectively make a positive impact on the organisations they work in. Research outputs include leading-edge management tools and techniques, and case studies illustrating best practice, as well as a wide range of research papers, publications and reports.
The architecturally distinctive Business School opened in 2009. It offers an outstanding environment for teaching and learning and features. Facilities include:
- a hi-tech 275 seat, conference-standard, lecture theatre
- a dedicated Academic Resource Centre (ARC) providing a reference collection of books; specialist publications, papers, journals and reports available through a searchable online catalogue; study space; electronic databases and resources, PC access and colour printing and photocopying
- access to the University of Reading library which holds over 1 million volumes
- free wireless internet access
- high quality teaching and seminar rooms featuring the latest technology
- areas for group and private study
- visitor areas and meeting facilities, including a popular coffee bar
- easily accessible academic and support staff offices
- access and facilities for students with disabilities
- on-campus sports centre
- accommodation is available on or close to campus
- Reading’s popular Students' Union provides easy access to services, shopping and a ready-made social life.
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.