University of Strathclyde
Entrepreneurial Management & Leadership
From the largest global corporations to more traditional public sector bodies, organisations are looking for individuals who possess both the mindset and skills to 'think and act entrepreneurially'.
Delivered over a 12-month period, the MSc is a highly practical, career-focused programme that addresses the global demand for talented entrepreneurs and those working for and managing entrepreneurial ventures.
The ethos of the course is that rigorous, cutting-edge, theoretical knowledge must be combined with a special focus on developing the practical skills required to engage successfully in entrepreneurial activity.
As a student, you'll be part of one of Europe’s leading technological universities and will have deep engagement with a dynamic innovation ecosystem through business competitions, guest lectures and field visits.
There are three distinct components to the degree:
- the focus on advanced management & leadership practice, delivered with the Department of Strategy & Organisation
- covering key entrepreneurial topics such as creativity, business modelling, financial analysis & selling
- an applied project where you'll work on an innovation challenge that allows you to put your learning into practice
First- or second-class Honours degree, or overseas equivalent, in any discipline.
- Creativity & Innovation Development
- Leadership for Change & Innovation
- Managing People in Organisations
- Technology & Organisational Change
- Introduction to Entrepreneurial Finance
- Advanced Entrepreneurial Finance
- Issues & Trends in Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Technology
- New Venture Creation
- Entrepreneurial Management & Leadership
- Startup Selling
- Virtual Incubator Programme
|Campus name||Town||Postcode||Region||Main campus||Campus||Partner|
|University of Strathclyde||Glasgow||G1 1XQ||Scotland|
Get in touch
Remember to mention TARGETpostgrad when contacting universities.