Postgraduate courses and funding: MA, MSc, PhD, MBA; vocational: PGCE, SCITT, CPE, LPC, BPTC
We have over 15,000 taught and research masters postgraduate university courses to choose from at the world's best educational establishments.
Search our UK PhD and professional doctorate course listings, postgraduate funding, studentships and advice on applications.
A business and management postgraduate course, and perhaps going on to achieve an MBA, could significantly broaden your management horizons.
Broaden your horizons
Read our overseas options guide and explore the opportunities for postgraduate study abroad
Getting into media
Advice and tips from media industry insider Tim Bishop
Law conversion courses
How to switch to a career in law without having a law degree
Questions to ask when choosing your social work course
Find out more about funding and what you need to know about paying for your postgraduate course.
The government provides bursaries for teacher training, social work, medical and healthcare courses.
It’s official: postgraduate study pays off in the workplace reports HECSU.
- Modern Building Design, University of Bath
- Academic Writing Theory and Practice, Coventry University
- Charity Marketing and Fundraising, City University London
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- Applied Biosciences, Nottingham Trent University
- BPTC, Northumbria University
- Middlesex University David Tresman Caminer Postgraduate Scholarship in Business Computing closing date 22 September 2014
- University of Cambridge Fitzwilliam College Graduate Scholarship closing date 25 September 2014
- Royal Agricultural University's Sir Emrys Jones Memorial Trust Scholarship closing date 30 September 2014
- TARGETpostgrad Study and Funding Fair North East – 17 November 2014
- TARGETpostgrad Study and Funding Fair Midlands – 26 November 2014
- TARGETpostgrad Study and Funding Fair Wales – 5 February 2015
- TARGETpostgrad Study and Funding Fair North West – 18 February 2015
- TARGETpostgrad Study and Funding Fair Yorkshire – 4 March 2015
- TARGETpostgrad Study and Funding Fair Scotland – 18 March 2015