Postgraduate courses and funding: MA, MSc, PhD, MBA; vocational: PGCE, SCITT, CPE, LPC, BPTC
We have over 15,000 taught and research masters postgraduate university courses to choose from at the world's best educational establishments.
Search our UK PhD and professional doctorate course listings, postgraduate funding, studentships and advice on applications.
A business and management postgraduate course, and perhaps going on to achieve an MBA, could significantly broaden your management horizons.
Broaden your horizons
Read our overseas options guide and explore the opportunities for postgraduate study abroad
PSS deadlines coming up
Could you be eligible for ten grand towards your taught masters course as part of the PSS scheme?
Win a £2,000 bursary
Save your piggy bank – win £2,000 towards your postgraduate course fees for 2015/16
Taking your next steps
What you should consider when thinking about taking a postgraduate course
Budget announcement – chancellor pledges to support postgraduate research students with £25,000 loans.
Scholarships and bursaries explained – disentangle the terminology before you start the hunt for support.
The government provides bursaries for teacher training, social work, medical and healthcare courses.
- Imperial College Val O'Donoghue Scholarship for Electrical and Electronic Engineering deadline 29 May 2015
- University of Edinburgh Binks Trust Scholarships closing date 31 May 2015
- Bournemouth University Reham al-Farra International Scholarship in Journalism closes 31 May 2015
- University of the West of England Global Student Scholarship closing date 4 June 2015
- University of Keele PIRE Masters Bursary application deadline 30 June 2015