Postgraduate courses and funding: MA, MSc, PhD, MBA; vocational: PGCE, SCITT, CPE, LPC, BPTC
We have over 15,000 taught and research masters postgraduate university courses to choose from at the world's best educational establishments.
Search our UK PhD and professional doctorate course listings, postgraduate funding, studentships and advice on applications.
A business and management postgraduate course, and perhaps going on to achieve an MBA, could significantly broaden your management horizons.
Broaden your horizons
Read our overseas options guide and explore the opportunities for postgraduate study abroad
PSS deadlines coming up
Could you be eligible for ten grand towards your taught masters course as part of the PSS scheme?
Win a £2,000 bursary
Save your piggy bank – win £2,000 towards your postgraduate course fees for 2015/16
Taking your next steps
What you should consider when thinking about taking a postgraduate course
Win a £2,000 bursary – don't miss the 30 June deadline to enter our postgrad bursary competition.
Scholarships and bursaries explained – disentangle the terminology before you start the hunt for support.
The government provides bursaries for teacher training, social work, medical and healthcare courses.
- University of Leeds Institute for Transport Studies Masters Scholarships closes 15 June 2015
- Nottingham Trent University School of Social Sciences Dean's Master's Scholarship for Academic Excellence closing date 24 June 2015
- Nottingham Trent University International Development Office International Scholarship closing date 24 June 2015
- University of Edinburgh Tom and Maureen Fairlie Scholarship deadline 30 June 2015
- University of Keele PIRE Masters Bursary application deadline 30 June 2015