Postgraduate courses and funding: MA, MSc, PhD, MBA; vocational: PGCE, SCITT, CPE, LPC, BPTC
We have over 15,000 taught and research masters postgraduate university courses to choose from at the world's best educational establishments.
Search our UK PhD and professional doctorate course listings, postgraduate funding, studentships and advice on applications.
A business and management postgraduate course, and perhaps going on to achieve an MBA, could significantly broaden your management horizons.
Broaden your horizons
Read our overseas options guide and explore the opportunities for postgraduate study abroad
Example interview questions for postgrad study
Work on your answers to typical postgraduate interview questions
Taking your next steps
What you should consider when thinking about taking a postgraduate course to get the most out of your next steps
Law conversion courses
How to switch to a career in law without having a law degree
Backing for research – chancellor pledges to support postgraduate research students with £25,000 loans.
Scholarships and bursaries explained – disentangle the terminology before you start the hunt for support.
The government provides bursaries for teacher training, social work, medical and healthcare courses.
- Hult International Business School Academic Excellence Scholarships rolling applications open September 2015
- Bournemouth University Sports Scholarship application deadline 30 September 2015
- Manchester Metropolitan University Al-Habeeb Scholarship closing date 9 October 2015
- University of Glasgow Fulbright Award applications close 13 October 2015
- University of Bolton Masters Excellence Scholarship application deadline 31 October 2015