Postgraduate courses and funding: MA, MSc, PhD, MBA; vocational: PGCE, SCITT, CPE, LPC, BPTC
We have over 15,000 taught and research masters postgraduate university courses to choose from at the world's best educational establishments.
Search our UK PhD and professional doctorate course listings, postgraduate funding, studentships and advice on applications.
A business and management postgraduate course, and perhaps going on to achieve an MBA, could significantly broaden your management horizons.
Broaden your horizons
Read our overseas options guide and explore the opportunities for postgraduate study abroad
What can I do with my masters?
Employers value knowledge, qualifications, skills and experience – read more on making the most of your studies on applications
Taking your next steps
What you should consider when thinking about taking a postgraduate course to get the most out of your next steps
Getting into media
Advice and tips from media industry insider Tim Bishop
Questions to ask when choosing your social work course
Backing for research – chancellor pledges to support postgraduate research students with £25,000 loans.
Scholarships and bursaries explained – disentangle the terminology before you start the hunt for support.
The government provides bursaries for teacher training, social work, medical and healthcare courses.
- The University of Law Choose Law Full-Fee Scholarship Award closing date 16 August 2015
- Brunel University Sports Scholarship Programme closing date 28 August 2015
- Cardiff Metropolitan University Postgraduate Scholarships applications close 31 August 2015
- Hult International Business School Academic Excellence Scholarships rolling applications open September 2015
- Bournemouth University Sports Scholarship application deadline 30 September 2015