Postgraduate courses and funding: MA, MSc, PhD, MBA; vocational: PGCE, SCITT, CPE, LPC, BPTC
Register for the TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fairs
17 November 2014
Newcastle, St. James' ParkFind out more >>
26 November 2014
Birmingham, ICCFind out more >>
5 February 2015
Cardiff, Cardiff University Students' UnionFind out more >>
18 February 2015
Liverpool, St George's HallFind out more >>
18 March 2015
Glasgow, Technology & Innovation CentreFind out more >>
We have over 15,000 taught and research masters postgraduate university courses to choose from at the world's best educational establishments.
Search our UK PhD and professional doctorate course listings, postgraduate funding, studentships and advice on applications.
A business and management postgraduate course, and perhaps going on to achieve an MBA, could significantly broaden your management horizons.
Broaden your horizons
Read our overseas options guide and explore the opportunities for postgraduate study abroad
Win a £2,000 bursary
Save your piggy bank – win £2,000 towards your postgraduate course fees for 2015/16
Course and funding advice
Meet course providers and funding experts from across the UK, Europe and beyond at our fairs being held across the UK
Law conversion courses
How to switch to a career in law without having a law degree
Apply 2 for teacher training courses is now open. Read our tips on writing a great application.
Scholarships and bursaries explained – disentangle the terminology before you start the hunt for support.
The government provides bursaries for teacher training, social work, medical and healthcare courses.
- Modern Building Design, University of Bath
- Academic Writing Theory and Practice, Coventry University
- Charity Marketing and Fundraising, City University London
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- Applied Biosciences, Nottingham Trent University
- BPTC, Northumbria University
- King's College Theological Trust Overseas Scholarship closing date 6 March 2015
- University of Birmingham POLSIS bursaries deadline for applications 1 April 2015