Postgraduate courses and funding: MA, MSc, PhD, MBA; vocational: PGCE, SCITT, CPE, LPC, BPTC
We have over 15,000 taught and research masters postgraduate university courses to choose from at the world's best educational establishments.
Search our UK PhD and professional doctorate course listings, postgraduate funding, studentships and advice on applications.
A business and management postgraduate course, and perhaps going on to achieve an MBA, could significantly broaden your management horizons.
Broaden your horizons
Read our overseas options guide and explore the opportunities for postgraduate study abroad
Win a £2,000 bursary
Save your piggy bank – win £2,000 towards your postgraduate course fees for 2015/16
Choosing a referee
Make the most of your application by choosing the right referee
£10,000 for taught masters
Could you be eligible for ten grand towards your taught masters course as part of the PSS scheme?
Budget announcement – chancellor pledges to support postgraduate research students with £25,000 loans.
Scholarships and bursaries explained – disentangle the terminology before you start the hunt for support.
The government provides bursaries for teacher training, social work, medical and healthcare courses.
- University of Birmingham College of Arts and Law Philosophy Masters Scholarships deadline for applications 24 April 2015
- University of Birmingham College of Arts and Law Distance Learning Research Bursaries closing date 24 April 2015
- Nottingham Trent University International Scholarships closing date 29 April 2015
- University of Birmingham Francis Corder Clayton Scholarship application deadline 15 May 2015
- University of Birmingham A E Hills Scholarship closing date 15 May 2015