Did you know that by completing a postgraduate course you can increase your chances of employability by 85% and it can have a positive impact on your salary?
Come to the TARGETpostgrad Study and Funding Fair to find out more about your postgrad study options and how to secure them.
- Meet representatives from universities across the UK and find out more about their full time, part time and distance learning postgraduate courses, as well as available funding opportunities. See our exhibitors.
- Attend seminar sessions on funding, applications and life as a postgraduate student. See more about our seminars.
- Book in to have your CV checked to ensure it supports your PG application and your ongoing career progression.
The International Convention Centre, Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2EA. Link for directions and public transport advice here.
The ICC is fully accessible. See here for more information.
We will be reimbursing travel expenses up to £20 for students travelling to the fair from outside Birmingham via public transport. You can only claim for your reimbursement on the day. In order to do so you must provide both:
- University ID card or proof of residence
- Travel receipts, inc. a VAT receipt.
Failure to provide these documents will result in travel reimbursement being refused. Only the value of your travel shown on the receipts will be paid.
Meet with over 60 universities from across the UK to find out more about their full time, part time and distance learning postgraduate courses.
Show all exhibitors
Seminars titles, presenters and times to be announced shortly. An example of seminars run at our other fairs include:
- Top tips for making a successful application to masters, PhDs and MBAs
- Essential advice on your funding options and how to secure it
- Life as a PG student from those in the know, a panel of current postgraduate students
Make the most of the fair
Do be assertive when you meet people at the fair, give a firm handshake and make eye contact.
Read more of our tips here.