In partnership with
At our FREE fair, which is in partnership with Aston University you can;
- Meet advisors from UK’s best universities
- Hear from experts in postgraduate funding
- Find out what it takes to be a postgrad student
- Learn how postgrad study can increase your employability
- Discover international study opportunities
About the event
The TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is bringing together local, national and international institutions to provide you with the best postgrad advice.
Partnering with Aston University for the first time, the TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is a must-attend event for all those looking to secure a postgraduate course.
Did you know you could increase your employability by 85% with a postgraduate qualification?
Free to attend seminars
Attend a vast range of different seminars. Last year’s included:
- Top tips for making a successful application to masters, PhDs and MBAs
- Essential advice on your funding options and how to secure it
- Life as a PG student from those in the know, a panel of current postgraduate students
Venue & Directions
The fair will run in Aston Business School, one of the largest and oldest business schools in Europe in the heart of Birmingham, the address is:
Conference Aston, Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham, B4 7ET
Venue info can be found here.
We will be reimbursing travel expenses up to £20 for students travelling to the fair from outside Birmingham via public transport. Reimbursement claims can only be made on the day providing you have:
- University ID card or proof of residence
- Travel receipts, inc. a VAT receipt.
Failure to provide these documents will result in your claim being refused. Only the value of the travel shown on receipts will be given.
Meet with over 40 local, national and international institutions including:
- Russell Group universities
- Institutions whose courses boast some of the best student satisfaction rates
Last year’s exhibitors included
Make the most of the fair
Do be assertive when you meet people at the fair, give a firm handshake and make eye contact.
Read more of our tips here.